FREELANCE / CONTRACTOR · May 2007 – Present
WEB MANAGER / DEVELOPER / INTERNET MARKETER
- Designed and or developed over 100 websites for a variety of clients around the globe.
- Developed hundreds of sales pages, digital marketing campaigns, and sales funnels to achieve stated client objectives.
- Designed and developed Case Management system (SaaS) for National Company utilizing bootstrap framework and HIPAA / HITECH compliance.
- Designed and developed Athletic Team Management system for Regional High School based on PHP & MySQL and integrated into customized WordPress website.
- Designed and developed Member Portal for National Internet Marketing Company utilizing customized WordPress and integration with Infusionsoft.
ITDATA INC. · Jan 2008 – May 2010
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS / SR. DEVELOPER
- Managed client relationships, technical resources, scheduling and project planning for high profile accounts in the Foundation, Non-profit and For-profit sectors.
- Managed Engineers and Information Architects in developing a new, hosted network service utilizing virtualization and advanced server technologies.
- Developed and implemented new help desk and professional services automation processes to optimize delivery of services to clients.
- Developed proposals and provided workflow improvement analysis, database architecture and web development services to clients as part of the tactical expansion of services.
SITETECHS CORPORATION · May 2007 – Jan 2008
FOUNDER / SR. DEVELOPER
- Organized the start-up, development, and growth of company providing outsourced web application development and troubleshooting services to managed services providers, traditional design agencies, and web solution providers.
- Established and managed a network of independent developers (FT/PT) to support growing demand and project specialization requirements.
- Led sales development activities and presented proposals for numerous client projects, exceeding new client engagement goals 2 to 1.
- Managed client relationships, project planning, and developer resources during the development life cycle of web applications for retail and service organizations, including overall project design, search optimization, database integration and online marketing campaigns.
FISHMAN & TOBIN, INC. · Aug 2002 – May 2007
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
- Hired to champion business and technology initiatives in an organization experiencing operational inefficiencies due to substantial business expansion.
- Restructured, managed and improved processes and organization to achieve stated objectives resulting in $500,000 annual savings.
- Designed and implemented a real-time, web-based Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system to manage the end-to-end success of product lines while allowing staff and external partners in four countries to plan and track all activities significantly improving cross-functional synchronization of early supply chain activities throughout the world.
- Expanded PLM system to provide real-time online access to production and product data packages, saving over $150,000 per year in shipping and handling costs.
- Managed the system development life cycle of a new Business Performance Management initiative. Developed and implemented new technology, Standard Operating Procedures, KPI’s and Scorecards necessary to support this high visibility project.
- Served as Senior Business Analyst managing the system development life cycle on several high profile web-based applications including new Change Management, Product Data Management, and Business Performance Management systems.